Heat and Mass Transfer by RK Rajput is a very popular book among Mechanical Engineering Students.The book includes chapters on the basic concepts of heat and mass transfer.It also includes Chapters on Heat Transfer by Conduction, Heat Transfer By Radiation, Heat Transfer By Convection, Mass Transfer, and Objective Type Question Bank.We are providing Heat and Mass Transfer by RK Rajput PDF for free download in pdf format.This book is available for everyone.If you want a hard copy of it then you can buy it on Amazon.Otherwise, you can download Heat and Mass Transfer by RK Rajput pdf from the links below.
Heat and Mass Transfer by RK Rajput PDF Free Download
Name of the Book: Heat and Mass Transfer by RK Rajput
Name of the Author: RK Rajput
About Heat and Mass Transfer by RK Rajput
“Hear and Mass Transfer” is a comprehensive textbook for the students of Mechanical Engineering and a must-buy for the aspirants of different entrance examinations including GATE and UPSC.
Divided into 4 parts, the book delves into the subject beginning from Basic Concepts and goes on to discuss Heat Transfer (by Convection and Radiation) and Mass Transfer. The book also becomes useful as a question bank for students as it offers university as well as entrance exam questions with solutions.
- The introductory chapter explains all basic theories of the subject followed by 12 succinctly written chapters which encompass all basic concepts.
- Close to 1000 examples, figures, tables and chapter-end highlights aid to the concepts explained.
- Close to 800 chapter-end questions, University Questions, GATE & UPSC Examination Questions and Laboratory Experiments for practice.
Table of Content :
- Basic Concepts
- PART-I: Heat Transfer by Conduction
- Conduction – Steady-State One Dimension
- Conduction – Steady-State Two Dimensions and Three Dimensions
- Conduction – Unsteady-state (Transient)
- PART-II: Heat Transfer By Convection
- Introduction To Hydrodynamics
- Dimensional Analysis
- Forced Convection
- A. Laminar Flow
- B. Turbulent Flow
- Free Convection
- Boiling and Condensation
- Heat Exchangers
- PART-III: Heat Transfer By Radiation
- Thermal Radiation – Basic Relations
- Radiation Exchange Between Surfaces
- PART-IV: Mass Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Universities’ Questions with Answers/Solutions (Latest-Selected)
- GATE and UPSC Examinations’ Questions with Answers/Solutions (Latest-Selected)